Let’s agree, cooking often gets hectic, especially during the weekdays. Managing work and kitchen chores do become overwhelming. And hence, we look for easy way out. The first thing that comes to our mind is ordering food, which of course is not a sustainable idea. Fret not, as always, we have got your back. If you ask us, we prefer going for homemade food that are quick, fuss-free and easy-to-cook. This is why, we are in constant search for such uncomplicated recipes on the internet. During our research, we recently came across one such recipe that instantly made us grin. It is masala veg pulao.
To start with, pulao has always been a popular choice for quick and easy recipes. From a novice chef to the most experienced one – we all resort to pulao during the most challenging times. And what we enjoy the most is its variety. You will get a wide range of pulaos in India – some are classic and some remain super experimental. One such unique and creative dish is masala veg pulao. This recipe has been shared by food vlogger Parul on her YouTube channel ‘Cook With Parul’. Take a look.
Easy Pulao Recipe: How To Make Masala Veg Pulao:
- To make this dish, first heat ghee and oil in a cooker. Add bay leaves, star anise, cinnamon, green and black cardamom, cloves, peppercorn and cumin in it and sauté well.
- Add chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, hing, green chilli and cook. Then add tomatoes and cook until it turns soft.
- Add carrot, French beans and green peas and cook. To it, add some curd.
- Now, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania powder, jeera powder, garam masala and salt to taste. Add soaked rice to it and stir gently.
- Next, add freshly chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves and mix well. Pour some water and close the lid.
- Cook on medium flame until one whistle. After that, keep the flame low and cook for some more time.
- Turn off the flame and release the pressure. Remove the lid and your masala veg pulao is ready to be relished.
Watch the detailed recipe video of masala veg pulao here:
Looks delicious; isn’t it? For more such pulao recipes, click here.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.
For all the latest Health News Click Here