Separately, the video confirms the upcoming F-series model will receive four major OS upgrades throughout its lifetime and five years of security patches. Samsung extended the firmware update policy in February 2022 to offer four major Android OS upgrades for select devices. This makes the Galaxy F54 the first F-series model to receive four major Android updates.
Samsung Galaxy F54 hands-on
- The leaked hands-on video bares it all with regards to design.
- The handset has a centre-positioned punch-hole cutout for the selfie shooter, flat edges and narrow bezels.
- The volume rocker and power button with a fingerprint sensor embedded are on the right side.
- The USB Type-C port, speaker grills, and primary microphone are at the bottom.
- The SIM tray section is on the left edge.
- The Samsung Galaxy F54 can be seen in a flashy gradient design but there could be other colour options at launch.
- Back of the phone has triple camera sensors and an LED flash. We also see the Samsung logo.
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G specifications (expected)
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy F54 5G is expected to sport a 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate and 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Processor: The handset is tipped to be powered by the Exynos 1380 processor with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 6GB/ 8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal.
- OS: The phone run on Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.1
- Cameras: The Samsung Galaxy F54 5G features a 108MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera and a 2MP macro sensor. There is a 32MP shooter on the front for selfies.
- Battery: While the video doesn’t reveal, the Galaxy F54 is expected to come with a 6,000mAh battery and 25W fast charging.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here