OPPO Reno 10 series India launch timeline
According to industry sources, the OPPO Reno 10 series is coming to India next month. We don’t know the exact date but since the timeline is close to when OPPO usually launches Reno phones in India, the July timeframe is quite plausible. Also, all three phones are said to come in India.
OPPO Reno 10 series key details leaked
- The OPPO Reno 10 smartphones that will launch in India and other markets will have different processors, design and cameras as compared to the Chinese units. There are no renders yet of the differently designed Reno 10 series for markets outside China.
- Starting with the OPPO Reno 10, it will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 chipset instead of the the Snapdragon 778G SoC.
- The Reno 10 Pro will also come with the same chipset as the Reno 10. In China, the Reno 10 Pro is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 8200 chipset. The OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ which is the top-end model in the series, will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. There’s no change here as the Chinese model also has the same processor.
- The OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ will also be the only model in the series that will feature a telephoto lens, and 100W fast charging support. This might be an issue since the Reno 10 and Reno 10 Pro in China offer the telephoto lens.
- The Chinese models of the Reno 10 and Reno 10 Pro both feature 80W fast charging so we might see the same in India as well.
- As for the rest of the specifications, it might stay the same for the Chinese and global models of the Reno 10 series.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here