Digital Therapeutics Market will be worth USD 28.21 Billion in 2030 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.36%.
New York, United States, June 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Digital Therapeutics industry showcases a high growth rate due to the increasing penetration of smartphones and other electronic gadgets like fitness trackers in the market which are used for the measurement of various human body parameters, increased sales of electronic consumer goods used for the measurement of different human core vitals and increased investment in the sector. Additionally, the number of devices that can be integrated into the digital therapeutics ecosystem is rising with advancing technologies.
To read the summary of the report, visit the website at
Critical Insights in the Digital Therapeutics Market:
- North America holds the highest market share in the market, with over 40% of the total revenues in the market.
- By application, the diabetes market holds the highest market share due to the high number of patients.
- By Sales Channel, the business-to-consumer (B2C) segment currently holds the highest market share due to increasing awareness of the use of digital therapeutics in the treatment of patients.
- By Product, the software segment dominated the market because of the increased use of applications on smartphones being increasingly used as solutions in the digital therapeutics market.
To get a first-hand overview of the report, Request a Sample at
Key factors responsible for worldwide market growth: –
- With the rise in chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, asthma, obesity and osteoporosis, among other diseases, the market for digital therapeutic products and services would increase. According to the CDC, cigarette smoking causes heart disease and stroke and is responsible for nearly 1 in 4 deaths of smokers. Further, the risk of diabetes increased by 30 to 40% for people who smoke than those who refrained from it. Therefore, the market would see an increased demand.
- Globally, the geriatric population is witnessing a massive surge. According to US Census Data, there are approximately 24.1 million citizens who are over the age of 65. According to Eurostat, in the EU, 1 out of 5 citizens is above the age of 65. With an ageing population, there would be increased cases of various physiological and neurological diseases, and hence, there will be a further need for digital therapeutic products and services.
- The technological advancement in the field is led by companies such as PEAR Therapeutics and Hinge Health that are enabling patients to improve their neuropsychiatric and musculoskeletal health, respectively.
- The increased use of mobile phones, too, has led to a growth in the market as smartphone apps have become an important tool that assists patients with their conditions.
Segmentation Analysis of the Digital Therapeutics Market in the report developed by SMR:
By Sales Channel
Business to Consumer
Business to Business
- Pharmaceutical Companies
By Product Type
Based on Application
- Lifestyle Management
Treatment / Care – related
- CNS Disorders
- Mental Health
- Other Digital Therapeutics
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Medication Adherence
- Gastrointestinal Disorder
- Rehabilitation and Patient Care
- Chronic Respiratory disorder
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Substance Abuse and Addiction Management
- Other Treatment / Care Applications
- Rest of North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Make a Direct Purchase of the latest Digital Therapeutics Market Report published in the month of January 2022. Click the below link to initiate the purchase:
Rest of the World
By Sales Channel, the ‘Business to Business’ segment had the highest market share.
The segment dominated the market due to the increasing awareness of the providers, employers, pharmaceutical companies and payers about the increased benefits associated with digital therapeutics. There is also an increased willingness by the companies to invest and develop techniques to assimilate traditional drug regimens along with digital innovations. Sanofi invested in the app Happify Health to aid MS (multiple sclerosis) patients to aid them in conditions such as anxiety and depression.
By Product Type, the ‘Software’ segment had the highest market share.
The integration of digital therapeutic software into smartphones is the reason why the market is growing with a high CAGR. According to research, as of 2021, there are over 6.2 billion smartphone subscriptions globally, with the number set to rise to 7.7 billion subscriptions by the year 2027. The value of the digital health market stood at USD 66.5 billion in 2021, with over 87 million people in the US who use a fitness or health app every month. The number of health-related apps for smartphones surpassed a total of over 350,000, with over 90,000 added in the year 2020 alone. The top 3 categories which account for over half the disease-specific apps are mental health, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. With an increase in the use of health and fitness applications and the rise in digital health expenditure, we would see the market for digital therapeutics enhance.
By Application, ‘Treatment / Care – Related’ dominates the market share.
There are several diseases that can integrate the use of digital therapeutics in their treatment and/or care plans. One of the major uses is the tracking and treatment of diabetes. According to the CDC, there are over 37 million people living with diabetes in the US. Hence, there has been a proliferation of apps that aid in maintaining diabetes. Some examples are MySugr, BezzyT2D and Beat Diabetes. According to the CDC, approximately 3 out of 4 children between the ages of 3 – 17 suffer from depression and anxiety, and nearly 1 out of 2 children had behavioural problems. Further, the US spends USD 3.4 trillion on health care for diseases that can be reversed or modified using behavioural change techniques. Given that digital therapeutics can aid in such treatments; we can see an increase in the market for the same.
By Region, ‘North America’ held the highest market share.
North America dominates the market for the same due to increased investments in the sector, government initiatives that support the industry and overall infrastructure presence for developing the market. In 2021, Hinge Health received USD 400 million in series E funding. The overall Digital health start-up ecosystem managed to raise USD 5.1 billion in the same year. Hence, with increasing investments, the market is showing an upward trend in the demand as well as the supply.
Before initiating a purchase, make a Pre-order enquiry and get a detailed overview of the content of the report.
|Forecast Period 2020 to 2030 CAGR||31.4%|
|2030 Value Projection||USD 35.78 Bn|
|Market Size in 2020||USD 2.3 Bn|
|Historical Data for||2015 – 2019|
|No. of Pages||135|
|Companies||2MORROW, Inc, Akili Interactive Labs, Inc, Click Therapeutics, Inc, Fitbit, Inc. (Twine Health, Inc.), Happify, Inc, Kaia Health , Livongo Health, Inc, Medtronic Plc, Omada Health, Inc, Pear Therapeutics, Inc, Proteus Digital Health, Inc, Resmed, Inc. (Propeller Health), Voluntis, Inc. Welldoc, Inc.,f-star therapeutics, omega therapeutics,g1 therapeutics,ask digital therapeutics,q digital, viridian therapeutics|
|Leading Segment Based on Sales Channel||B2B segment|
|Leading Region||North America|
|Segments covered||Based on sales channels, Based on Product Type, Based on Application and Based on Region|
|Growth Drivers||The rise in chronic diseases
The rise in geriatric population
Technological advancements in the field
Increased use of smartphones
A list of Major Players in the Digital Therapeutics industry are:
- Fitbit, Inc.
- Pear Therapeutics
- Voluntis, Inc.
- 2MORROW, Inc.
- Medtronic, PLC
- Kaia Health
- Click Therapeutics, Inc.
- Livongo Health, Inc.
- GSK Digital Therapeutics
- Viridian Therapeutics
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
Kindly go through and get access to our comprehensive coverage of the myriad number of Healthcare reports published in the last three months:
Key Updates from the Market:
- In June 2022, Pear Therapeutics held a conference wherein it presented its financials and study data. The research was published in the peer-reviewed journal ‘Advances in Therapy’. The company saw a 12% higher prescription recommendation for its addiction app, reSET.
- In June 2022, Hanmi Pharmaceuticals and KT (formerly Korea Telecom) announced that they have jointly invested in the digital therapeutics firm Digital Pharm. The investment is aimed at improving Digital Pharm’s digital therapeutics program that is aimed at treating alcohol and nicotine addiction; the investment will also help develop a separate program which aids in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- In June 2022, Sidekick and Eli Lilly announced their collaboration to work on an integrated digital therapeutics solution for patients having breast cancer. The solution is one that helps patients manage their cancer better through stress management schedules, sleep schedules, the physical activities they should be doing, and the diet that is to be followed.
- In June 2022, Cara Care raised USD 7 million in funding after becoming the first digital therapeutics company that is approved for prescription use by the German healthcare system. The investment will be used to expand Cara’s presence into other territories as well as expand their portfolio.
- In June 2022, Swing Therapeutics received USD 10.3 million in series A funding to further develop their digital therapeutics program on fibromyalgia, which is a musculoskeletal disease with extreme symptoms for the patients.
Global Compression Therapy Market Report Size, Share and Forecast
The ‘Global Compression Therapy Market’ report is an all-encompassing report by SMR with market trends, analysis and limiting factors. The market had a value worth USD 2.84 billion in 2020 and had a CAGR of 5.2%, which implies that by 2030, it would be worth USD 4.71 billion. The factors driving the market growth are a rising number of geriatric patients, increasing sports-related injuries and accidents and a rising sedentary lifestyle. The main companies involved in the market are 3M, Medtronic PLC, Spectrum Healthcare and Gottfried Medical Inc.
Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market Size, Share and Forecast
The ‘Global Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Market’ is a comprehensive report by SMR which comprises the market drivers, the opportunities and barriers of entry for a company in the field. The value of the market in 2020 was USD 2.25 billion and is expected to grow to a value of USD 3.92 billion at a CAGR of 5.2%. The growth of the market is caused by an increasing number of chronic wounds and overall investments in R&D in the sector by various companies. The players operating in the global market are Smith and Nephew plc, ConvaTec, Inc., Medela AG, and Cardinal Health, Inc.
Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market Size, Share and Forecast.
The ‘Global Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market report by SMR is an all-inclusive report of the market, consisting of the market drivers, the future possibilities and restraints of the market. The Cardiac Rhythm Management Devices Market was worth USD 16.29 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5%, meaning the market by 2030 would be worth USD 31.9 billion. The factors that are driving the market are advancements in technologies due to higher investments in the market and the rising number of cardiovascular diseases globally; in fact, according to the CDC, cardiovascular diseases are the leading cause of death in the US. The major industry players in the market are Johnson&Johnson (Janssen Diagnostics), Gaurdant Health, Inc., Qiagen and Myriad Genetics.
Global Behavioural Health Software Market Size, Share and Forecast
The ‘Global Behavioural Health Software Market report is a comprehensive report by SMR which includes the factors that drive the market, enlist the future scope and the limiting factors of the market. The market had a worth of USD 2.16 billion in 2020, and with a CAGR of 13.9%, the market is expected to have a value of USD 7.61 billion in 2030. The factors driving the market are the rising number of behavioural health issues, higher efficiency in documentation time and overall enhanced investment in the sector. The major companies involved in the market are Advanced – Data Systems, Cerner Corp., Compulink and AdvancedMD, Inc.
Global Blood Glucose Test Strips Market Size, Share and Forecast
The ‘Global Blood Glucose Test Strips Market’ report is an extensive report by SMR which covers the market drivers, the opportunities available and restraints of the market. The market had a worth of USD 11.6 billion in 2020, and with a CAGR of 6.2%, the market is expected to be worth USD 21.16 billion in 2030. The factors that are driving the growth of the market are the rising number of diabetic patients globally, advancements in technology as well as increased support from governments in the sector. Few major players in the market are Bayer AG, B. Braun Co., Abbott, and LifeScan, Inc.
Strategic Market Research facilitates the organizations globally in taking pivotal business decisions by furnishing the Syndicated and Customized Research Reports, which are highly precise in terms of market numbers. We believe that every firm, whether it is a startup which is in the Introduction stage of the Product Life cycle or an established one which is at the growth stage, requires market research services in order to streamline its key business blueprint. It may be related to Product Launch, Go to Market strategies, Competitive Analysis or new geographical penetration and expansion.
Strategic Market Research LLP.
Email: [email protected]
Press Release: https://www.strategicmarketresearch.com/press-releases
For all the latest Health News Click Here