Apple MacBook Air M1 India price
- The Apple MacBook Air M1 is currently priced at Rs 69,990 on Amazon, against the original cost of Rs 99,900.
- This is a straight-up 30 percent discount over the original cost.
- The Rs 69,990 price can be further discounted using an SBI Credit card, where you can get an additional Rs 1,500 instant discount.
- Amazon India has been teasing the lowest price of the year on the MacBook Air M1.
- Whether or not the Rs 69,990 will be the deal price during the sale period, is something we might have to wait and see.
Apple MacBook Air M1 specifications
- Display: The Apple MacBook Air M1 sports a 13.3-inch LED-backlit IPS display with a 2,560 x 1,600 pixels resolution, 227 PPI, Wide Colour (P3) and 400nits brightness. \
- Processor: The machine is powered by the M1 chipset paired with up to 16GB RAM and 2TB SSD storage.
- OS: The laptop runs on the latest macOS Ventura
- Others: The MacBook Air M1 features a 720p FaceTime HD camera, a Touch ID sensor for security, Dolby Atmos, stereo speakers and a three-mic array with directional beamforming and wide stereo sound.
- Battery: A 49.9 Whr battery with support for 30W charging.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5.0 and 2 x USB Type-C ports.
Should you buy the MacBook Air M1?
The Apple MacBook Air M1 is quite a powerful machine and is powerful enough to handle your day-to-day tasks without any lag or stutters in the UI. The M1 chipset is capable enough to edit videos even in 4K resolution. There aren’t any heating issues as well and the UI functioning is smooth. The battery life is also great and can last one full day without any issues.
If you are looking in to enter the Apple ecosystem and have a tight budget, the Apple MacBook Air M1 is a beast of a machine to put your money in.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here