HP Pavilion Aero 13 has launched in India. The company claims this is the lightest Pavilion laptop, weighing under 1 kg. But, it’s not just about portability as it brings the AMD Ryzen 7000 performance, among other attractive features.
Best HP Pavilion Aero 13 features
1. The Pavilion Aero 13 has got a 13.3-inch IPS LCD fascia with up to 2.5k resolution options, 400 nits of brightness, 100% sRGB of colour gamut, and a 16:10 aspect ratio.
As for sound, you’ve got dual B&O speakers with HP Audio Boost.
Above the display, there is a 720p HD webcam with ambient noise reduction and built-in dual-array mics.
Beneath the screen, there is a full-size natural silver-coloured keyboard with backlighting and a multi-touch supported touchpad.
2. The graphics on the display are powered by Radeon GPU. The performance is handled by AMD Ryzen 7000 processor, coupled with DDR5 RAM and PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage.
3. HP has stowed in a 3-cell, 43 WHr battery to power the Pavilion Aero 13. You get a 65W power adapter to charge the device. The company is claiming 10.5 hours of battery life out of the machine.
4. The HP laptop sports connectivity options such as WiFi 6 Bluetooth 5.2, 1 USB-C port (supporting 10Gbps speed, Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge), 2 USB-A port (5Gbps speed), 1 HDMI 2.1 port, 1 AC smart pin, and 1 headphone jack.
5. Other highlights of the laptop are Windows 11, TPM support, a fingerprint scanner, and a build made of recycled material.
HP Pavilion Aero 13 price and availability
You can buy the HP Pavilion Aero 13 in Rose Pale Gold, Warm Gold, and Natural Silver colours.
There are two models and their price is as follows:
– AMD Ryzen 5 7535U + 16GB DDR5-3200 MHz RAM + 512GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD: ₹72,999
– AMD Ryzen 7 7735U + 16GB DDR5-3200 MHz RAM + 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD: ₹82,999
The launch deals include up to 9 months No Cost EMI option, up to ₹5,000 cashback on No Cost EMI on select credit cards, up to 20K exchange offers, and some additional freebies when you buy the product from the HP website.
product reviews, sci-tech features and updates, keep reading
Digit.in or head to our
Google News page.
For all the latest Technology News Click Here
For the latest news and updates, follow us on Google News.